Friday, November 30, 2007

Just Thinking Out Loud

Today is the last day of November, thus the end of posting every day out of commitment. Kinda glad that's over. So it's Friday, finally, and plans for the weekend should be shaping up. One set of friends is hitting the bars in the nearest town big enough to have choices, but somehow I am a little too freaked out by the spiked drink to do a bar unless I was with someone like Mr. Perfect. Why? Well, few men in their right minds would try that mess than. Alas, I won't be seeing him so bars are probably out this weekend. Another set is having a little party at one of our friends houses. I may go there, I may not. Honestly, I'm looking for some downtime at some point this weekend. Old Friend has issued an invite for tomorrow night - a few beers and a movie. I guess that all depends on what I decide tonight. Oh well, not being able to decide is better than not having any choices I suppose.
I still have those boys who wrecked on my mind today. I have no idea how they are doing, but I'm going to find out. They've been at the back of my mind for days now. If you have a chance, before you say Amen, think of them.

No comments: