Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back to the Shallow End

It's a bit early this morning to be delving into deeper waters like I did yesterday, and the moment has somewhat passed for now even if it is at the back of my mind, so I think I'll just keep things light today.
So what did this single girl do on her big Saturday night? Get ready, now, it's big. I watched a game and went to bed. Living it up, huh? In truth, I was TIRED from almost no sleep and a day of running and chores that followed. There was a band playing that I've been wanting to see, but I didn't get the heads up in time, and in truth, I couldn't have made it last night anyway. I barely made it to the final score. I really didn't want to drink regardless. Now that I've put a couple of too wild nights in I think I can safely settle back down to having a few beers here and there. If I can just figure out the balance thing I'll be doing pretty good. I think I may hang the punching bag back up to deal with stress from here on out. The bag and some fast, hard rock always did the trick before anyway. Besides, I need to get back in the workout habit anyway.
Oh, since I've shared about Mr. Perfect, I should update. I was curious, as I mentioned in a previous post, so I just asked him if we were anything. He said "What do you think?" I said "I don't know, you're kind of hard to read." He said he was, something about being good at poker, and I said I'm not, and had no poker face, I just prefer to ask. He said he wanted to see me again, I asked for what purpose, and he said "Not just sex if that's what you're thinking". So that's good, but lets face it, so is the sex. I did ask if he was seeing anyone else, and he said no, and I said I had to ask if we we're to be sleeping together, cause I don't share well, not myself or others. He said he didn't either, so that's good, too. Yeah, I know, not entirely specific but it doesn't need to be at this point anyway. It's something, whatever it is, and I know he's not sleeping with other people at this point, so I'm good. I have no idea where, or if it's going anywhere, but do we ever really know at first anyway? So I'm okay with that too. I'm curious to see how he'll communicate, if he'll make any effort, that sort of thing... that will tell me alot. I'm sure he's feeling me out too to see what this may or may not end up as. So that's where I am at there.

No comments: