Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Size Debate

The title of this blog does include the word sex, so I thought I would throw my two cents into this debate as a friend and I recently discussed it at length. Does size matter? We women joke about the subject at times, and often swear it doesn't mean a thing. The real answer is, it depends. I have been with men were huge and men who were so small that I honestly, and regretfully, thought to myself "That's it?" . I will say though, some of the best sex I have ever had was with the less endowed. My theory? Men have a good idea of their relative size, regardless of self berating small jokes or the eye rolling anaconda ones, and the smaller guys work harder to please to compensate. At least that's been my experience, they make up in skill what they lack in size. I've been with one man with both size and considerable skill, but for the most part I think well endowed men (and many of my friends agree) are so cocky about their size that they never bother to learn what to do with it, or the rest of their bodies. So if I had to choose one over the other I'd go for smaller if they were eager to please. It's much more fun and more satisfying. While we're on the subject of size, some women go on and on about how they'd love a man literally hung like a mule. Me? No thank you. My ex and I bought a few toys online and with them came a "surprise gift" since our order was fairly expensive. It was a massive vibrator, and I have got to say, I used it ONCE. There is such a thing as too much. Once again most of my friends agree. Especially for us women who do our Kegels and keep it all in shape, we don't want or need something that large. I don't mean to imply that those who do are simply worn out, maybe they prefer it, but not I. I personally believe that those sizes belong on screen, not in the average woman. Then again, this is all just my humble opinion.

No comments: