Saturday, November 10, 2007

Well boys and girls, I had a GREAT time last night at the game. I ended up going on home afterward. I get a bit obsessed and I had to check out the other scores, etc. LOL. Since this is supposed to be about my getting back into the dating game I'll share this funny oddity. Last night it became a running joke with my friend and I that I was apparently very popular with the 40ish crowd. While the ball is in play that's really all I'm focused on, but at halftime, as we walked around, etc., I got the eye from a ton of them. (Keep in mind I'm really not all that.) Maybe I should rethink my look to get that reaction from the age group I'm looking for. :) It was pretty funny.
Also on the "back on the market" topic, I did get a call from Football Fan asking, even though it was late notice, to take me to dinner tonight. Okay, I lied and said I had other plans. I don't, but he asked if he could call again and I told him he could. We chatted a minute and conversation flowed well. I want to feel him out a little more first. I'm just not excited about this guy, but Im keeping an open mind. I think it's a letdown after meeting someone perfect on paper, so I'll just play this one by ear. Maybe next weekend I will actually take him up on it, we'll see, as long as he doesn't aim for Friday night ... there's another big game that it would take a natural disaster to keep me from. Yes, I know, none of this is terribly interesting stuff for those of you following along, but I did commit to blog daily, so cut me some slack. :)

No comments: