Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And the Drama Continues

Well, some news from yesterday is even a bit much for this blog, as I have yet to fully process it, but I am sure I'll share soon. Ex drama continued as apparently he didn't like that I just refused to continue the "discussion that was going nowhere" and called last night. I just broke down when he asked me what the deal was, started crying, and blurted "I just want you completely out of my life." And he hung up. Granted, I feel a little bad for blurting it out and for crying to him about how badly I wanted him completely gone, but I just broke for a second. Way to go me.
The debate about Mr. Perfect did indeed continue last night, and I found myself right back to not thinking much of him as a friend, much less dating material. As I said, I'm sure he's a great guy to most, just not to me. So that's done. And I am declaring today a "Drama Free Day", so even if it means I have to not speak to people in general, I will not be dealing with drama - period. I don't like it, and I am just not going there today.

No comments: