Friday, November 9, 2007

In the Spirit of Comittment

I joined a blogging group out of curiosity, and though I haven't had time to really look around as much as I'd like, there are a few great blogs I'd like to check out and point some of your towards when time allows for it. Alas, today is not the day and I will be fairly busy all day. I did however make up my mind to blog every day this month along with the group, hence the even more pointless rambling and the title. Big plans tonight you ask? Actually, not as far as the whole dating scene. I turned down the offer to go dancing with some friends so I could catch a game I'm really looking forward to seeing. I may catch up with them afterwards since I absolutely love to dance and haven't been in ages. I guess it depends on how quickly I can defrost from the game. :) As for this morning, I need a little more coffee... later.

No comments: