Saturday, December 1, 2007

Saturday Morning Rambling

I didn't head out last night. I was in the tub, about to get ready, when I changed my mind and decided down time would be last night. I feel sort of bad, because I have been MIA with those friends for a while. I love 'em all, it just drives me crazy doing the same things with the same people all of the time. Years ago it was the same drill - everyone meet at a restaurant then head to a bar. And to be completely honest, even though it makes me sound like a complete baby, I do not think I will go to a bar again without my friend and her level headed husband, or a really big guy. At least not for a while. That just really creeped me out.
I don't know still about tonight, though I guess I should be figuring it out. I don't know if I'll do the movie, low-key thing or what. I'm going back and forth between low key hanging out and doing something I haven't in a while. Like karaoke - big guy or friend and husband present of course, or go carts and the batting cages. I've actually been wanting to drill a ball for a while now. Of course, it's a two hour drive to the nearest cage. I just need something. Something different.
I had the exact same dream about Mr.Perfect last night, except for one major detail. IT WASN'T HIM. The face was all blurry, like someone who wants to hide their identity on TV. Maybe that's my inner self's way of saying I still want those qualities, just not that guy. (The other ruder qualities just killed it -ugh). Anyway, I thought that was strange but insightful in a way and thought I'd share while I was on here.
Yes, I know, not much interesting stuff. I guess I got in the habit of daily blogging with the NaBloPloMo commitment this month. I'll ease my way back out of it, don't worry.

No comments: