Friday, November 16, 2007

Feeling like a sore loser

Well, I'm back from the big game and in no mood to post, but I did make a commitment so here it goes. Ugh. I should not be allowed to follow a team - period. I love football, and I get a little nutty about sports in general. The season is over for my team of choice, and now it's on to basketball season. I was asked to go watch a game sometime soon, and Lord help me if I do. Somehow I need to learn balance when it comes to ball... watch A game without getting invested in any way. I fussed the entire way home... and it was a long drive. I am still just deflated, annoyed, aggravated. Sore loser? Maybe. I think what gets me the most was watching them beat themselves. If you face a better team and bring it and still lose, well that's one thing. But to lose to a team you could've taken, to beat yourself... that's so much harder to watch as a fan. I can't whine too much, I know those boys are bound to be feeling awfully low. It's just sad to see the season end, but I'm already looking forward to next year.

No comments: