Monday, December 10, 2007

Ugh

Those three letters neatly describe what things have been like lately. I could've easily gone with "blah" but hey, a girl has to go with her gut. I have one friend whose sister and I used to be really close, until the sister got into a crowd I didn't care to run with. Now she's in alot of trouble, and I do mean alot. So I'm worried for her and her family. Another friend is going through a custody battle with her husbands nutty ex. She's staying so stressed out she's getting sick every time you turn around. Yet another has issues of her own making her miserable.
I, of course, being me, take on everyone's pain as my own, and thus have been rather down the last few days. Friday night was great, good music, lots of fun. Saturday, well, it all started getting to me and I had no desire whatsoever to be out in public. Sunday was family day, but I was hardly my chipper self.
I need to learn not to care so much for my own sake, but I don't think I can. That's so much a part of who I am and Im not entirely sure I would change it if I could. It does make for some long, sad days sometimes though. Also for a boring blog. Sorry about that.

No comments: