Sunday, December 16, 2007

Crappy Night in General

Last night just sucked. Period. I went out to a party, planning on having a good time. I got a little drunk and was having fun for a bit. Then this guy I know, and up until now was friends with, really started to piss me off. He kept saying things in front of everybody at the party, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear, that just bugged me. Like, "No, I'm not going to the bar, I'm staying here with my lady." "Nope, she already cussed me out and said I was NOT going to the bar dressed like this. Boys, she'll kill me if I go." "No, staying here with my girl, you guys go ahead, I want to spend some time with her." Alot of this being said as he's swinging an arm around me, etc.
Okay, we are not together, and are not going to be together, period. This is a small town with big mouths, and I just don't like somebody acting like I'm theirs when I'm not. I tried not to embarrass him in front of everybody, so I just told him to go on with them to the bar. Repeatedly. Then as he made more innuendos like we were gonna stay there and have sex, I flat out whispered in his ear that was not getting any, don't know why he was acting that way, so go on to the bar. He said, No baby, I know, I know. I just really want to hang out with you. I've missed you.
Uh huh. So they all leave, he begs me to stay and promises to be good. We've hung out millions of times before with no problem. Despite his promises, he kept on and on and just pissed me off. What, am I only a vagina? Damn. I never gave him any indication there was anything between us and had flat out told him it wasnt gonna happen. He just kept trying to talk me into it, to hell with what I thought. He almost seemed pissed I wouldnt sleep with him. Why the hell would I?He made me feel like a slut. And like he wasnt much of a friend like I thought. I left, pissed off, and came home early, feeling pretty low. I had apologies waiting on my voicemail, three, when I got home. I was drunk enough to send a text telling him what he could do with those and to lose my number.
Oh and at this party, some younger girl kept huffing around and I wondered what her problem was. She seemed mad at her man but I couldn't figure out why. It dawned on me as they left that she thought we were flirting with each other. A friend said that was it, she thought I wanted him. Okay why? We spoke, but not anymore than anyone else. That boy was a baby, way too young for me and there was no flirting on either side. The friend said she was just really jealous. That bugged me too. Cause I don't have a man with me and we had a very little bit of polite conversation, in a GROUP setting I might add, that means Im after him? Give me a break. I guess just the being perceived as a man stealer, well boy stealer in this case, and being treated like a common piece of ass by someone I thought was a real friend just kinda pissed me off in general.

No comments: