Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ahh, the Booty Call

So I was up late chatting with a guy friend about his latest profile pic - we're trying to find him one to increase opposite sex interest, when I get the booty call - well text. Yep, the Playmate wanted to play. Somehow though, a cocky, drunk text didn't turn me on. In fact, the cockiness did the opposite - big time. I haven't even heard from him in days. Call me crazy, but if I'm gonna go the bed buddy route, it would have to be with someone who is always a good friend outside of the bedroom. So I said no thanks, and he actually got pissy! Huge, mega huge turnoff - as a playmate and friend. So I was sweet as sugar about the blow off, but a blow off it was. Man that sucks, now I can't even fantasize about him. He's killed it. Oh well, I already knew I wouldn't see him enough for him to make a good playmate, and that I needed to be a grownup and just say goodbye. So I did.

No comments: